- Registration for FORCE2017 is secured via payment of the appropriate registration fee.
- The registration fees include keynotes, workshops, poster and demo sessions, coffee breaks and lunches, and the conference programme booklet.
When registering, there are two payment options available: (a) by credit card or (b) by bank transfer. The deadline for registrations with bank transfers is 13 September, 13:00 CET.
(until 31 Jul 2017)
(from 1 Aug to 30 Sep 2017)
(from 1 to 27 Oct 2017)
Terms and conditions
- Any discounted registration must be accompanied by payment. Otherwise, it will not be processed and the respective higher registration rates will be applied.
- Registrations are for the persons specified and are non-transferable.
- FORCE11 reserves the right at its absolute discretion to bar any specific individual from registration and/or attendance at the conference at any time, including during the conference.
- Changes to registration invoices are only possible with regard to the invoice address or order references. Any such claims must be received by Copernicus Meetings no later than 6 weeks after the last day of the conference. Later requests cannot be considered.
- Changes to the registration rate selected in the finalized registration form, including received invoice, can only be realized for unpaid invoices. Then, the attendee is asked to cancel the registration order and to place a new order through the registration form, including the correct registration rate. Please note that the deadline for early registration is also valid in such cases.
- Registration fees will only be refunded if the notice of cancellation is received by Copernicus Meetings before 30 September 2017. The cancellation fee is €50.
- Cancellations after 30 September 2017 and no-shows are not eligible for a refund.
- There is no reason (including but not limited to illness, inability to travel, visa application rejection, travel restrictions, etc.) for registration cancellation that makes the above-mentioned deadline for cancellations inapplicable.
The organizers cannot accept liability for personal accident, loss, or damage to private property, which may be incurred as a result of the participation in FORCE2017. Participants are, therefore, advised to arrange appropriate insurance coverage. This should apply not only to travel but also to cancellation costs.